The 13th IFSB-INCEIF Executive Forum Discusses Effective Utilisation of Islamic Capital Market Instruments for Sustainable and Responsible Growth
Date posted: 19 July 2019
19 July 2019, Kuala Lumpur – The Islamic Financial Services Board (IFSB) and INCEIF - The Global University of Islamic Finance are pleased to announce that the thirteenth Executive Forum on Islamic Finance will be held from 18 to 19 September 2019 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Themed, Effective Utilisation of Islamic Capital Market (ICM) Instruments for Sustainable and Responsible Growth, this Executive Forum aims to keep the participants well-informed on the latest developments of the ICM instruments and regulations from leading jurisdictions in the sustainable and responsible investment (SRI) space as well as on contemporary issues and challenges with insights on how to overcome them.
The 13th IFSB-INCEIF Executive Forum will look at:
- Discussions on the role of Islamic financial instruments in addressing the current global issues surrounding SRI
- Assessing the current state of the SRI markets, the potential for growth and the challenges that need to be addressed in order to fulfil its full potential
- Discourses on the need for creating greater awareness on convergence of Islamic finance and SRI as well as
- Exploring the new and existing potential Islamic products and platforms that could apply the SRI
The two-day Executive Forum will be divided into six sessions, which are:
- Global Trends in Sustainable and Responsible Investment
- Case Study on Fostering the Development of SRI
- Moderated Session: The Application of ICM Instruments in Sustainable and Impactful Investment
- The Growing Demand for SRI
- Climate Finance: Risks and Opportunities
- Islamic Finance as Catalyst for a Sustainable Future
The IFSB-INCEIF Executive Forum targets participants from among the mid to senior-level management, who seek to sharpen their skills and deepen their knowledge of the industry’s driving factors, as well as broaden their cross-border perspectives.
For further information and registration, do visit www.ifsb.org, or contact Mrs. Ida Shafinaz Ab. Malek (email@example.com).
Back to top