The IFSB Annual Meetings 2019 will be convened in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Date posted: 7 March 2019
Kuala Lumpur, 7 March 2019 - The Islamic Financial Services Board (IFSB) is pleased to announce that the IFSB Annual Meetings and Side Events 2019 will be convened on 29 April - 1 May 2019 in Kuala Lumpur. The Meetings will be co-hosted by Bangladesh Bank (BB) and Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM).
The IFSB is inviting all its member organisations to participate in the 3-day Meetings and Side Events. The Side Events are open to all industry stakeholders, academics and interested parties.
The list of events being organised during the IFSB Annual Meetings 2019 are:
29 April 2019
- 34th Meeting of the IFSB Council (Closed Session)
- 17th IFSB General Assembly (Closed Session, for all IFSB Members)
30 April 2019
- 11th Public Lecture on Financial Policy and Stability (Open to Public)
- IFSB Members and Industry Engagement Session (IFSB Members and selected invitees)
1 May 2019
- Capacity Building Programme: on Islamic Finance for Market Players on Risk Management and Shariah Governance (Open to all IFSB Member)
For more information of these events and to register, please visit www.ifsb.org.
Back to top