The IFSB Successfully Organises Effective Risk Management (Module II) Executive Programme
Date posted: 19 July 2019
19 July 2019, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – The Islamic Financial Services Board (IFSB) has successfully organised its second Executive Programme (EP) on 17 and 18 July 2019 at Sasana Kijang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Themed, “Implementing Effective Stress Testing and Financial Safety Nets for Islamic Banks: Governance and Regulatory Compliance", this Executive Programme is the second module of the IFSB’s Effective Risk Management series targeted at the Board of Directors and senior management of institutions offering Islamic financial services (IIFS) with aims to provide a platform for industry leaders and top management as well as regulatory and supervisory authorities to engage in high-level discussions and exchange industry experiences, on the subject of emerging risks and effective tools, strategies and best practices to manage emerging risks and issues faced by IIFS, and in particular, the implementation and oversight of effective stress testing programmes and appropriate financial safety nets for IIFS and other stakeholders.
Topic sessions for the two-day programme were:
- IIFS and Emerging Risks in a Changing Financial Environment
- Managing the Emerging Risks for IIFS
- Moderated Session: Governance of effective Stress Testing in IIFS
- Digital Transformation of Risk Management in IIFS: Experience Sharing
- Effective Financial Safety Nets for IIFS: Role of SLOLR and SCDIS in an Era of Uncertainty
- Panel Discussion: Way Forward - Regulatory Priorities in Addressing Evolving Risks in the IFSI and Financial Stability
High level delegates and speakers participated at the interactive sessions which included Board of Directors, Chief Exective Officers, Senior and middle management from regulatory and supervisory authorities and market players from the IFSB members and non-members jurisdictions.
For more information of IFSB other events, visit www.ifsb.org.
Back to top