The IFSB Annual Meetings 2018 to Be Held in Kuwait
Date posted: 7 March 2018
Kuala Lumpur, 7 March 2018 - The Islamic Financial Services Board (IFSB) is pleased to announce that the IFSB Annual Meetings and Side Events 2018 will be held on 1 - 3 May 2018 in Kuwait. The meetings will be hosted by Central Bank of Kuwait.
The IFSB is inviting all its member organisations to participate in the 3-day Meetings and Side Events, which will include a high level CBK-IFSB Conference on Islamic Finance on 2 May 2018. The Side Events are open to all industry stakeholders, academics and interested parties.
The list of events being organised during the IFSB Annual Meetings 2018 are:
1 May 2018
- 10th IFSB Public Lectures on
- Financial Stability and Islamic Finance (Open to Public)
- Islamic Finance Policies: Implications on Industry Stakeholders (Open to Public)
- IFSB Members and Industry Engagement Session (IFSB Members and selected invitees)
2 May 2018
- CBK-IFSB Conference 2018 titled Islamic Finance: A Universal Value Proposition (Open to Public)
3 May 2018
- 32nd Meeting of the IFSB Council (Closed Session)
- 16th IFSB General Assembly (Closed Session, for all IFSB Members)
Participation is free of charge. For more information of these events and to register, please visit www.ifsb.org.
Back to top