Implementation > Facilitating the Implementation of IFSB Standards (FIS) Workshop
Facilitating the Implementation of IFSB Standards (FIS) Workshop
FIS Workshop is a core activity introduced by the IFSB (in 2007) in order to support the Regulatory and Supervisory Authorities (RSAs) members in implementing the IFSB Standards. The IFSB offers tailor-made FIS workshops to members to address their specific needs, as well as workshops/regional workshops.
With regards to the COVID-19 outbreak and jurisdictions orders on travel restrictions, IFSB has postponed all physical FIS Workshops until further notice. However, IFSB invites all RSAs members from 57 jurisdiction around world to join virtually conducted e-Workshops.
E- FIS Workshops program:
- TN-3: Financial Inclusion and Islamic Finances from a new Technical note perspective, 21 April 2020, 4:30 pm KL time.
- Corporate Governance for Institutions offering only Islamic Financial Services (IIFS), 18 June 2020, 4:30 pm KL time.
- Sukuk: Disclosures and Shariah Compliance Requirements, 16 July 2020, 4:30 pm KL time.
- Islamic Collective Investment Schemes (ICIS): Disclosures and Shariah Compliance Requirements, 13 August 2020, 4:30 pm KL time.
- IFSB-8: Guiding Principles on Governance for Takāful Undertakings, 15 October 2020, 4:30 pm KL time.
- IFSB-14: Standard on Risk Management for Takāful Undertakings, 29 October 2020, 4:30 pm KL time.
- Addressing a substantial differences between the new IFSB Standard – IFSB-23 and its predecessor IFSB-15 on Capital Adequacy Standard for Institutions IIFS (Banking segment), 19 November 2020, 4:30 pm KL time.
Back to top